Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Red 5 Comics

So two bits of exciting news.  First off Cubicles is now part of Red 5's Digital First Line.  Red 5 will be publishing Cubicles through all the major digital comic platforms.  Check out the cover to Cubicles with the Red 5 logo.  Yeah, that's legit.

Next piece is that I am going to San Diego Comic Con.  I can't believe it.  I went there once as a kid and it was still small potatoes.  I have no idea what to expect with this convention.  I know it is going to be monstrous.  I will be hanging out at the Red 5 booth, helping Paul and Scott with booth type operations, spreading the awesome that is Red 5 and of course Cubicles.

Here is a press release for Cubicles.

This is super exciting for me and I want to thank everyone for supporting me along the way.

2 comments:

  1. I got this web page from my friend who shared with me on the topic of this web site and at the moment this time I am visiting this website and reading very informative posts at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact used to be a entertainment account it. Glance complex to far introduced agreeable from you! By the way, how could we be in contact?

    ReplyDelete